HLT45021 Certificate IV in Dental Assisting: Radiography
Prior to commencing your enrolment in HLT45021 Certificate IV in Dental Assisting with ADAQ Training, please ensure you read the following information carefully and have all relevant documentation ready:
To enrol in this qualification applicants must:
- Be currently employed in a dental practice and working a minimum of 12 hours per week
- Have completed either the HLT35021, HLT35015, or HLT31812 Certificate III in Dental Assisting
- Be employed in a practice where they will have access to both intra-oral and extra-oral dental radiography equipment under the guidance and supervision of a licensed dental practitioner (once the student has gained their student licence).
- Have a supervising dental practitioner willing to allow the dental assistant to obtain the necessary practical experience in radiography and assist in all aspects of workplace learning and practise
- Have basic English language skills (reading, writing, speaking and listening)
- Be 18 years of age or over. Applicants under the age of 18 required the signed consent of a parent or guardian to enrol
- Have your enrolment approved by ADAQ
How to Enrol
Complete the online enrolment form by following the prompts, pay the applicable course fee and submit your enrolment. All mandatory fields must be completed to enable you to submit the enrolment.
Upon submitting your enrolment form, ADAQ Training will process your enrolment within 5 business days. Please note incomplete enrolments will not be processed until all information and supporting documentation has been received.
You will receive a confirmation email upon receipt of your application. If you have not received this please contact ADAQ Training on (07) 3252 9866.
Before you start!
To complete your application, you will need to have the following:
Unique Student Identifier (USI).
ALL students undertaking nationally recognised training need a USI to obtain a qualification or statement of attainment.
If you have undertaken training since 2015 you probably already have a USI
If you do not have a USI please create one now
Parent/Guardian Consent – ONLY where enrolee is under the age of 18
Parent/Guardian consent is required for students who are under the age of 18. Please download and complete the Parent/Guardian Consent Form before proceeding with your enrolment.
Direct Debit Authorisation - Payment Plan only
If you wish to pay course fees via payment plan, download and complete the relevant authority (credit card or EFT) before beginning enrolment. NB: Regardless of the authority type, ALL enrolments require the first payment to be made via credit card at the time of enrolment submission.
Direct Debit Authority - EFT
Direct Debit Authority - Credit Card